Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Colours / Magdalenas

Colours: I've sent already a few postcards writing "best regards from beautiful, synny and green Madrid" - yes I wrote the same text to some of you :) (these were my very first impressions!).In Madrid there are many plants, trees along the streets, pavements.. so first your eyes perceive green... then sunrays... then you squint your eyes and cherish the day, the second, the third, etc. :D 
And now I might say there are lots of colours around me! :) - wonderfully saturated paints of tenements houses, huge, 6-7 floor buildings... but how lovely decorated! Just have a look!






Magdalenas:  Spanish nation seems to love Magdalenas :)))
In every pasteleria (cake shop), store with biscuits, sweets, in cafes, in hostel etc. they serve magdalenas :)))
To be honest I've heard about them in Poland, yet it was not so common to have them as a dessert or snack - cheesecake is superior after all.

Best regards for all magdalenas' eaters :)


Enjoy the snack!
your sweet magdalena ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment