Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Intro

¡Hola!
I am starting my 8 month-long internship as a Comenius Assistant of English teacher (Auxiliary) in Secondary School: Instituto de Education Secundaria in San Sebastian de los Reyes (18 km from Madrid) :D As a result  a new period in my life has just begun..
So I ‘ve decided to write down the most important things from these days, my impressions,  observations, comparisons, hints or pieces of advice that might be helpful for future Assistants/ Auxiliaries or for those who just consider visiting Madrid ;) If you think you’re out of these two groups anyway, I will make you be in the second team J
Why am I writing in English ? As simple as that, I dream about worldwide  career  of a writer J But let’s say it is more international mean of communication.. ;) (Really honestly, it will make more good than harm)
Btw. It’s not a diary/ notebook, so anytime you can read a passage.
Enjoy!
Magdalena

2 comments:

  1. Cześć Madzia:) Miło mi, że mogę być pierwszą obserwującą Twojego bloga. Oczywiście od dziś będę czekała na Twoje wpisy!
    Zapraszam Cię również do obserwowania mojego skromnego bloga.

    Pozdrawiam i życzę udanego wyjazdu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Powodzenia z projektem, w nauczaniu i wielu niezapomnianych przygód:))
    Pozdrawiam
    Karolina Sobot

    ReplyDelete