Friday, March 9, 2012

street musicians

metro Buskers - metro street musicians
in Madrid - but ¡claaaro!, can be in any other big city ;)

During your trip, way to/ from work, school by metro - take advantage of them - people who embellish your "day by day". 

They really have talents and play a good piece of music so I would advise you to plug off your headphones! or it's enough you turn the volume down from your MP3/MP4/IPod/Iphone etc. (I don't know more "music holders")

I´ve noticed: commuing / travelling everyday the same way make you have your favourite musician... the guitarist, the violinist, the pianist, the flute - player or an indian 'unknown instrument' player ;) 

my short story:

I was going the same way every day, so I got accustomed to them, I had already my favourite guitarist and his piece of music which made me feel better in the morning sleepy walk to train platfrom and sleepy afternoon walk to metro line (6!) :)
One day, in the afternoon...on my way home (don't have to add that... yes I will add: tiredness goes to the very top on the scale, even more than in the evening after the whole day) yyyh on my way home ... yes, and I saw HE was not there!!! empty place!!! ... what?... where..? why..? who... will play now??? .........
and you start thinking of a person whose presence added something to your daily routine and you appreciate HIM when   h e 's   g o n e...

BUT ...
it was even the same day, later on when I recharged my bateries and went by metro to other place (shopping centre, some Plaza or something quite far away - in other way I don't use metro;) I changed the line, walked - in a rush from one plaftorm to another, went up on escalator, turned right ... and suddenly HE! "my guitarist"!!! an eldery India-origin musician... is playing! a song I know very well - yet cannot identify it by names ;)
and a smile appears on your face...and in your mind there's 1st thought:
 "here you are! good to see you", and rapidly 2nd: "Thank you,
 I can listen to you". 




No comments:

Post a Comment